Widespread HSV cutaneous infection in underlying dermatoses occurs most commonly in atopic dermatitis (eczema herpeticum) and is characterized by widespread vesicles and erosions; it may occur as a primary or recurrent infection.
See Herpes Simplex Virus Infection.
* genital lesions (female) -- may be preceded by burning or tingling sensation
* genital lesions (male) -- may be preceded by burning or tingling sensation
* blisters or ulcers -- most frequent on the mouth, lips and gums or genitalia
* enlargement of lymph nodes in the neck or groin
* fever blisters
* fever -- may be present especially during the first episode
* mouth sores
Joke and Humors
How 1 to 10